Incredible Performance Gets You There
Imagine traveling without having to wait in line. Without having to hand over your credit card and identification. Without worrying about extra baggage fees and how much your suitcase weighs. Imagine walking up to your Eclipse Jet and taxiing out immediately, getting to the destination of your choosing on your own schedule. That is what owning an Eclipse SE will do for you.
Save Time, Save Money, Fly Safely
The Eclipse SE is the most economically viable twin-engine jet on the planet. The efficient performance characteristics of the Eclipse Jet, including the consumption of a mere 48-59 gallons of fuel per hour, mean you'll be saving money every time you start the engines. Save time, money, and still fly with power, precision, and safety? That's the Eclipse way.
Home in Time for Dinner
What is the point of being successful in business if it translates into being in one place when you wish you were in another? Flying an Eclipse allows you to cover multiple cities in a single day. No more overnights and early commercial flights. Takeoff when you need to leave, get back in time for dinner.
Custom Features for Enhanced Performance
Standard Features on the Eclipse SE
The Eclipse SE Base Price is $2,195,000 USD with the following standard configuration:
- Factory Renewed aircraft
- No Damage History
- Dual Avio Integrated Flight Management System
- Anti-Skid Brake System
- Standby Display Unit (Pilot)
- PPG Glass Windshield
- RVSM eligible
- Electronic display of Jeppesen terminal procedures
- Nav-source selection integration to PFDs
- Autopilot coupled guidance
- Flight plan overlay on Nav Displays
- XM Weather integration on moving map
- GPS WAAS and LPV approach capability
- 5-seat configuration
- Premium Interior
- Deluxe two-tone paint color option selected by Buyer from standard selections
- Eclipse SE Additional Benefits
- 36-month / 500 hour Eclipse Factory Warranty
- 36-month Eclipse Advantage Maintenance Program
- P&WC Gold ESP Paid Current at Time of Delivery
- Sun visors, 110v outlets, tray tables, and cupholders
- One (1) initial type rating training course (SimCom or Eclipse factory direct)
- One (1) year Jeppesen subscription service (US only)
- Standard documentation to include AFM and AMM
- All factory mandatory & recommended SBs & ADs complete
Optional Features for the Eclipse SE
- Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS)
- Traffic Advisory System (TAS)
- Weather Radar System (Color)
- Copilot Package (2nd Quick Don Mask, 40 ft³ O² tank)
- Auto Throttles
- Standby Display Unit (Copilot)
- Satellite Phone
- Sixth Seat Option
- Automatic Direction Finder (ADF)
- Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)
- Export Package (varies by country)
- 2nd Type Rating
Flying Made Affordable.
With budgets being squeezed and everyone wanting to do more with less, the Eclipse Jet brings tremendous capability at a surprising cost. The Eclipse Jet is the worlds most economical twin-engine jet, costing less to acquire and less to operate than any other twin-engine jet on the planet. The direct operating cost of an Eclipse Jet is far less than our nearest jet competitor and comparable to many high-performance turboprop aircraft.
Cost of Acquisition
The Eclipse Special Edition has a low acquisition cost ($2.195 MM), allowing you to achieve jet speeds at the purchase price of a turboprop! Priced hundreds of thousands of dollars less than our closest jet competitor, the Eclipse Jet will show the world that you are being careful with your transportation budget.
Cost of Flying
The Eclipse’s P&WC engines consume less fuel in an hour’s flight than some jets consume taxiing for takeoff. With the lowest direct operating costs and fixed annual costs of any jet on the planet (as little as $2.02 per nautical mile) — the Eclipse Jet will save you money every time you start the engines.
Cost of Ownership
The Eclipse keeps your recurring costs low, whether it be hangar, insurance, or training. Every aspect of the airplane has been optimized for cost reduction.
3-year Eclipse Advantage Maintenance Program The Eclipse Advantage program includes all standard labor and parts costs for required, scheduled inspections including the 300 hour, 24 month inspection, as well as lesser inspections such as battery cap checks, fire extinguisher inspections, and more.
3-year Factory Warranty The Eclipse SE Limited Aircraft Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship on the Eclipse 550 for a period of 3 years or 500 hours. This warranty, running concurrently with Eclipse Advantage, delivers Eclipse SE owners true product coverage and assured reliability.
Cost to the Environment
The Eclipse Jet gives back to the environment every time it flies. By using such small quantities of fuel, the Eclipse Jet leaves a minimal carbon footprint. The Eclipse is also the only jet in the world to have moved away from Halon as a fire suppressant (Halon is a deadly toxin). We strive to be environmentally friendly, and are proud of our record.