Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Education Required: High School Diploma
Procures Parts and Materials from internal and external suppliers for use and consumption on In-Service Aircraft during Maintenance visits to EAI (Eclipse Aerospace Incorporated) Repair Stations. Manages Rotable Parts for timely, cost effective repair and modification to prevent schedule delays. Ensures the accuracy of PO’s (Purchase Orders) to avoid invoice errors. Assists in the classification of parts.
Compiles records concerned with quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued. Requisitions needed supplies; verifies material received to determine accuracy of order; inspects articles and rejects defective ones. Prepares inventory records and reports and investigates discrepancies in stock counts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Route part to Suppliers for Modification and Repair
- System Maintenance and Management
- Assist in all Service Center Material Management activities
- Order, expedite, and track material to meet demand
- Manage target inventory levels to support lean inventory
- Process claim discrepancies with the supply base
- Manage excess/obsolete materials inventory
- Participate in cross-functional teams tasked with improving supplier performance
- Leverage relationships to hold suppliers accountable to perform to requirements
- Make material available for rework modification activities
- Fill material shortages in a timely manner
- Insure consumable materials are available at designated locations
- Perform inventory audits as directed
- Experience and knowledge with verifying and monitoring the flow of material within the material requirements planning (MRP) system. Work Authorization (WA) Instructions, Purchase Orders, and Procurement Flow process.
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter with your resume attached to email@example.com
OR fill out the online job application for this position HERE.
Be sure to note the job title and ID number in your cover letter.