Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) analyzing MRP reports; 2) placing purchase orders, rescheduling or cancelling purchase orders; 3) managing the return of product and warranty claims; 4) managing the assigned contract administration responsibilities; 5) tracking supplier’s tactical supply chain processes, material flows and delivery commitments, supplier delivery and quality performance; 6) work with the supplier quality engineer to resolve quality issues; 7) resolve invoice/payment issues; 8) ERP master data maintenance; 9) where delegated to negotiate pricing and contracts; 10) communication of issues/action plans; 11) interface with engineering and suppliers on engineering changes; 12) participate in supplier business reviews; 13 function as a part of the commodity management team
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5 years + working experience post degree. 10 years of related experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
· Expertise in supply chain process including MRP analysis, purchase order placement and management, capacity analysis, logistics, managing engineering changes, contract administration, supplier performance and improvement and invoicing
· Experience in and strong aptitude for dealing with and resolving commercial business issues
· Ability to work with engineering and/or quality to resolve supplier quality issues.
· Assertive and can interject and intercede to force necessary work and changes to reach the Eclipse objectives
· Strong communication skills both written and oral with all levels of management both internally and externally
· Self-starter and work with minimal supervision
· Available and willing to travel, including overseas if required
· Understand fiduciary responsibility and limitations
· Engineering degree preferred
· Experience and ability to negotiate pricing and business terms
· Experience working in cross functional teams
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Associate, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, this description does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer or as responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions evolve.
To perform this job successfully, an Associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, function in the work environment and meet the physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR fill out the online job application for this position HERE.
Be sure to note the job title and ID number in your cover letter.