Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Education Required: High School Diploma
Deliver direct customer support to internal and external customers of the Eclipse Aerospace IT department. The ideal candidate is expected to have excellent written and oral communications skills; and a proven track record delivering excellent customer service. The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization is essential. Due to the complex nature of the technical environment, an eagerness to learn is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide direct customer support for all client-side systems (desktops, laptops, phones, cell phones, printers, etc). Cradle-to-grave management of client-side equipment - from initial deployment to disposal. Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting various software packages including MS Windows (XP through 7) and MS Office (2003 and up). Responsible for following and maintaining procedures for initial system imaging, automated software delivery, and general hardware/software standardization. Responsible for managing workload using an incident management system.
MS Office Pro (2003 and up)
A/V and VTC
- 1 to 3 years of experience providing direct customer support in a Windows environment.
- Knowledge of basic hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Ability to install operating systems and software.
- Solid understanding of how to use, and help others use MS Office and other client-side software.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in providing direct customer support in a Windows environment.
- CompTIA A+ certification.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional.
- Experienced in the use of CA Service Delivery productions – Service Desk and Software Delivery.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Audio/Visual and Virtual Teleconference equipment.
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter with your resume attached to email@example.com
OR fill out the online job application for this position HERE.
Be sure to note the job title and ID number in your cover letter.